Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going

One of the my favorite quotes ever, and can be applied to almost anything in life.

This is what I guess we would call an introductory post? so it shall be. I'm Nia one of the two writers for this blog. I'm not gonna bore you and tell you about myself cause you probably don't care and will get to know a little about me by my posts, which will probably include my work outs and running and progress as I make my body a running machine and get ready for a marathon... (I hope,) cooking, travel logs, some pictures maybe? , and I will probably criticize any movie I watch, book I read,   or place I go to.  I will tell you I'm highly opinionatd and blunt and not discreet at all. I love classy nudity, anything brazilian, animals and sex.

-Nia

No comments:

Post a Comment