Friday, July 15, 2011

Hecti Hectic Hectic

I've really wanted to stick to updating this as much as possible but I've been working a lot lately and been feeling really sick (I've had stomach pains for almost 4 days.) So I haven't had time to write and just been exhausted.


I saw the midnight premier of Harry Potter and it was amazing <3 I'm so sad the books and movies are over they were a big part of me growing up. Now I just have to visit Harry Potter World and check out Pottermore when it finally starts up. I'd go into more detail about the movie and how I felt about seeing the final book come to life on the big screen but I'm just too worn out from dealing with  drunk/ hungry people demanding tables and what not. I need to get some rest and get better so I can actually keep up with this.


-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment