Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First product review

There isn't much going on for me so I decided to do a product review on Lush. I just feel like sharing some products I like to use. The pictures wont be as interesting as Nia's beautiful California ones but hey it's something haha.

Yesterday Nia & I went shopping. The plan was originally just to buy more clothes for work but when we got to the mall I had an urge to buy stuff form Lush. If you aren't familiar with Lush they sell handmade organic/vegan body products. Some of the stuff can be a bit expensive (expensive isn't fun when you're a full time college student who has to work 2 jobs to pay for everything) but a little goes a long way with most the products. Also they’re very giving with samples. I usually just go in and choose 3 or 4 different things I want to try out and they let me with no problem.


These are the 3 things I got yesterday Sweet Lips lip scrub which I bought for my mom last Christmas & I've been dying to try out. I've never used a bath bomb before and they gave both of us one for free. i think this one is Honey Lumps but I'm not sure and Imperials moisturizer for my face. Once I try these out I'll write a review on them.

Today's review will be on:
                                                              Prince shaving cream
I’ve had Prince for a year and I love it. It leaves my legs and arms super smooth and I’ve never had razor burn while using it. It does tend to clog my razor a lot so while I’m shaving I have to frequently rinse the razor under running water to avoid the build up. As most Lush products a little goes a long way. It’s lasted pretty long since I don’t use it all the time. I usually save it for when I have more than just short stubble growing. Overall it’s a great product with no irritation but It’s pretty tough on your razor so not recommended for everyday use in my opinion

                                                                        Mange Too
Mange Too I’ve had for a long time as well. I’m not a huge fan of massage bars or oils due to the greasy feeling but I do enjoy this one every now and then. I usually use it when my knees are hurting and a bit dry. Since it tends to melt like a lot of Lush’s solid bar products I avoid keeping it in my bathroom and instead keep it wrapped in Lush’s biodegradable yellow bag and in my dresser drawer which leaves all my clothes in there smelling amazing. Definitely great if you’re big on massage bars and oils or have aching muscles and joints. It’s more fun when you have someone apply it for you too ;)

                                                      All my current Lush products

This is my first product review ever. I might do more of these on different products depending if it ever gets any responses if not then that just makes a crazy person reviewing things to myself -___-

-Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment